Two North Queensland teenagers are presenting the federal government with new expert evidence and strong legal grounds to revoke approval of Adani’s controversial Carmichael coal mine.
- Today’s Parliamentary Inquiry report reveals tragic state of Victorian biodiversity
- Environmental lawyers, international expert condemn Vales Point air pollution exemption ahead of EPA decision
- Gippsland community breathe a sigh of relief as Planning Minister makes welcome decision to reject Fingerboards mine
- Ahead of COP26, five young Australians lodge human rights complaint with UN over government inaction on climate crisis
- Victorian government must use powerful legal tools, strengthen laws to stop biodiversity emergency